Dubai based low-cost carried Flydubai on Friday announced that it will start flying special repatriation flights to 11 countries to help stranded passengers in UAE.
Flights are flying from Dubai International Airport to the following destinations:
- Bangladesh (Dhaka)
- Bulgaria (Sofia)
- Finland (Helsinki)
- Georgia (Tbilisi)
- India (multiple airports)
- Iran (Lar)
- Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek)
- Pakistan (multiple airports)
- Romania (Bucharest)
- Serbia (Belgrade)
- Ukraine (Kyiv)
The one-way repatriation flights can be booked by visiting the Flydubai website’s repatriation flights page here.
For flights to India, the ticket dates are starting from July 2nd. It is notable that the Indian government has not announced resumption of international flights yet and Flydubai’s repatriation flights will be subject to resumption of the international flights before July 2nd.
The flights will carry residents as well as tourists who had visited from the above 11 countries.
Flydubai terms and conditions for the repatriation flights:
- All flights are only for repatriation and will carry citizens of the above-mentioned countries who currently reside in or are visiting the UAE.
- All flights offer one-way Economy Class fares originating in Dubai.
- The offered fare is inclusive of 20 kg checked baggage allowance.
- Cabin baggage will be limited to laptop, handbag, briefcase or baby items.
- All flights will operate from Terminal 2 at Dubai International (DXB).
- All flights are subject to government approvals and will operate only if approvals have been obtained.
- No meals will be served during the flight, but a snack box will be provided.
- No penalty will apply in case of flight modification or cancellation.
- Any applicable refunds will be processed in the form of a flydubai voucher.
- If you do not travel on the flight you have booked, please note that the ticket is non-refundable and non-changeable.